Go for the Gold! Recorder was created by an elementary school music teacher who wanted to create a new program for the digital 21st century. The focus of the program is competition, culture, and self discovery.
Our mission is to provide students in grades 3-6 with the digital tools to become better musicians. Go for the Gold! Recorder teaches recorder, history, geography, cultural awareness, and digital technology to the future musicians of the world.
What We've Achieved
- Beginner Edition for Students in grades 3-4 interested in learning the recorder
- Advanced Editions for Students in Grades 4-6 who are interested in advancing their recorder and music skills.
- A digital platform with touch button technology. It's completely interactive!
- Web videos to help teach each lesson
- A competitive element to our program allows students to compete as individuals and as part of a team